Monday, November 3, 2008

sweet mollie

This blog is a hard one to write about. Mollie is the dog that I got the summer before my senior year-1994. On 10/29 I had to make the difficult decision to put her to sleep. We went thru a lot together in her long life, all the moves-she moved with David and I during our military days 6 different times. She got to play in the snow when we lived in Kentucky. She jumped around like a rabbit with her little sweater on and loved every minute of it. She also was with me during both of my pregnancies and bringing the girls home. When we brought Peyton home she was intrigued. She would sleep under her cradle and let us know when the baby was fussing. When we came home with Hannah she looked at us like- are you serious, you did it again? Mollie slept her last night at the foot of the girls bed. The next day I took her to the vet to be put to sleep, I believe all dogs go to heaven and I will see her again, until then I will miss her dearly.

1 comment:

El Momma said...

I am so sorry to read about this...I hope you are doing ok...thinking of you.