I know Peyton is only 6 and she got to go on a limo ride! I told her the only time I have ever been in a limo was when I got married. Peyton's school sold cookie dough for a fundraiser and if they sold a certain amount they got a limo ride. The limo took them to Cici's pizza for lunch and then brought them back to the school. The night before the limo ride we had a "moment" believe me there are plenty of "moments" in our house. I guess that's what happens when you are raising 2 girls. Anyway, she decided she was scared to go on the limo ride and just wasn't going to go. We talked our way thru it and came to the conclusion that I would come to the school and we could check out the limo together and decide if she was going to go. When the time came she was excited. Apparantly Peyton wasn't too sure what to expect when she was told she was going to ride in a limo. On a recent Hannah Montana show they rode in a Hummer limo and the seats were huge (at least that's what Peyton told me) so she thought that was what she would ride in. It's funny the way kids get things in their head from what they have heard or seen. She ended up having a fun time on the limo ride. Hannah was upset that she couldn't go. On the way home she talked to David on the phone and told him that he needed to get her a limo from the car place so she could ride in one too. Then she proceeded to tell me how our WHOLE family could take turns riding in the limo but that Mimi would have to ride in the front. I asked her why and she said "because she would frow up!" my mom gets motion sick and Hannah was taking that into consideration.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
peyton's limo ride!
I know Peyton is only 6 and she got to go on a limo ride! I told her the only time I have ever been in a limo was when I got married. Peyton's school sold cookie dough for a fundraiser and if they sold a certain amount they got a limo ride. The limo took them to Cici's pizza for lunch and then brought them back to the school. The night before the limo ride we had a "moment" believe me there are plenty of "moments" in our house. I guess that's what happens when you are raising 2 girls. Anyway, she decided she was scared to go on the limo ride and just wasn't going to go. We talked our way thru it and came to the conclusion that I would come to the school and we could check out the limo together and decide if she was going to go. When the time came she was excited. Apparantly Peyton wasn't too sure what to expect when she was told she was going to ride in a limo. On a recent Hannah Montana show they rode in a Hummer limo and the seats were huge (at least that's what Peyton told me) so she thought that was what she would ride in. It's funny the way kids get things in their head from what they have heard or seen. She ended up having a fun time on the limo ride. Hannah was upset that she couldn't go. On the way home she talked to David on the phone and told him that he needed to get her a limo from the car place so she could ride in one too. Then she proceeded to tell me how our WHOLE family could take turns riding in the limo but that Mimi would have to ride in the front. I asked her why and she said "because she would frow up!" my mom gets motion sick and Hannah was taking that into consideration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment