Hannah and Reagan eating cupcakes.
P girl
I cannot believe that my baby is 7. It seems like yesterday that we were in the Army having a baby. Where does the time go? As my kids get older the time seems to speed up. There are many times I wish I had a pause button on life so I could get just a little more time. Before I know it they will be dating--scary!! I can't imagine the drama that will bring. Peyton's 7th bday party was at Pump It Up again this year. I love that place. It is a huge room with tons of gigantic inflatables, 20foot slides etc. They supply the plates, napkins etc. They also have young kids that do pretty much everything for you-they set up, they also clean up--it's awesome. Peyton had quite a few friends from school come and even more family. She had a blast!! I think we all did. Peyton got all kids of things-clothes, barbies, littlest pet shop toys, and scrapbooking stuff. She also got a craft box with color pencils, pastels, paper etc in it from Spud and Courtney. Peyton is very artistic. Overall her 7th birthday was a ton of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment