Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Panama City Beach Florida

I know it has been a very loooong time since I have updated my blog. I have a lot of catching up to do! These are some of my pics from our trip to Florida this year. The girls and I were there for a week. We met up with family from Alabama, Pennsylvania, and Italy. It was a very relaxing trip and a lot of fun to see family that I haven't seen for a while. We enjoyed visiting, playing, swimming, and hanging out at the beach.


















My sweet pea is getting so big, where does the time go??

At the beach for the sunset, such a peaceful time.









Family friends decorated their yard beautifully for the 4th of July. We took all of the kids to their house and made pics.






Sandcastles with Poppy was a lot of fun for the girls.


Hannah and Mimi.


Always will be a daddy's girl.


Me and my dad hanging out with all of the fam at night.


Hannah chilling in the pool.


Hannah and Peyton with Emma, Laurens daughter, the girls enjoyed her sooo much.



Peyton, Haleigh, Lyra and Hannah. (Haleigh and Lyra are 2 of my cousins little girls)



Hannah and my cousin Lauren's sweet little boy Landon, that's some really big chalk!





The girls running in the waves.


All of our pretty toes, ready for the sand.


Peyton and Mimi getting their toes done.


Hannah getting a pedicure before leaving for Florida.



































1 comment:

Aggie said...

Looks like everyone was having a great time! Wish I could have been there!
Love to all, Aggie