Tuesday, February 2, 2010

catching up







Wow, it's been a very long time since I have posted anything on my blog :( Needless to say I have had a lot going on. October was a busy month with Hannah's 5th birthday. This August she will be a big kindergartner. She tells me she is ready for big girl school....we'll see what happens when it's actually time to go. November and December were lots of fun spending the holidays with such an amazing family. I feel blessed everyday to have the family that I have. In Jan the girls and I bought a new house. I got to pick out all of the paint colors, tile, granite, front door etc. It is in a neighborhood only a few minutes away from my parents. The kids are still in their same school at this time. They have met a few kids in the neigborhood that they love spending time with. Peyton just had her 8th birthday, I can't believe my little girls are getting so big. She had a puppy party that was a lot of fun and she enjoyed getting lots of clothes. It is a wonderful feeling to finally be settling down- the 3 of us. I am going to post as many pics as I can to catch up to now so I can stay on top of the blog again.

No comments: