Friday, October 10, 2008

my first post


Okay so I have never seen blogs or been involved in a lot of the technology that is available...until now. I got an email after Rebekah had Trinity about her blog and really enjoyed being able to catch up with what is going on with her and her family. I am lucky to have a brother that is very knowledgable when it comes to computers and he hooked me up--thank you Ben! Those of us who have kids know how hard it is to keep in touch. I think that Rebekah and I talked more when she lived in Cali and I lived in Kentucky then we do now. We just celebrated Hannah's 4th birthday on Sunday the 5th. We had a blast. She wanted a Strawberry Shortcake princess party. I had to laugh because my 3rd birthday was Strawberry Shortcake. It is so true that everything comes back around. Wonder if skidz will ever make a return, I hope not. Our oldest daughter is Peyton- she will be 7 in Feb. She is 7 going on 14. David is so getting pay back, I think his biggest fear in life is that a boy like him, or how he was at 17, will show up on our doorstep one day to take one of his baby girls on a date. That should be quite a site to see. Peyton goes to Ford which is where David and I went to elementary school. It's funny walking into the school now because when we were little everything looked so big. Now I can see over the stall door in the bathroom. I will try to back track as far as pictures and things go on the blog just to catch up with everyone. It's my goal to keep up with this so maybe I can stay in contact a little better with a lot of old friends and new friends.

No comments: