Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Girls













Peyton loves going to school and learning. She is in to reading chapter books. The other day she told me- "You know I'm pretty good at this whole reading thing mom." I said "I know, I'm proud of you baby." She said "Yeah, pretty soon I'm going to move on to better things like this." She then held up my mystery, romance novel from beside my bed. I sooo hope she never just opens it up and starts reading. So cute. Hannah is still all about her babies and being a little mommy. She will line her dolls up on the stairs and play like this for a very long time. She will sing her ABC's to her babies, change their diapers and clothes. It is funny to listen to her conversations with her dolls. Both of the girls give their dolls very hippy names--rainbow, flower, raindrop etc. REALLY don't know where they get this from. If you notice in the one pic of Hannah she had her baby in a rear facing car seat on her John Deere gator. The girls are constantly making me laugh. By the way, Hannah still thinks she needs more babies, and she plans on having 5-10 kids when she is big like mommy : )

2 comments:

El Momma said...

A couple of these baby dolls look very familiar...like some we used to walk down the street and pretend they were real babies!
Hannah is like a living doll. And Peyton is growing up so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

wow! very cute pics!